Zendaya showed up in California at the 2023 54th NAACP Picture Grants. Zendaya brought the intensity at the 2023 NAACP Picture Grants over the course of the end of the week, where she shook two distinct looks! Zendaya in two classic looks to the 2023 NAACP Grants
- Zendaya in two one of a kind looks to the 2023 NAACP Grants
- Zendaya showed up in California at the 2023 54th NAACP Picture Grants.
- Zendaya didn’t dishearten when it came to her style decisions.
- Zendaya has been chipping away at one of a kind finds for a really long time with her beautician and ‘picture modeler’ Regulation Bug.
- Zendaya frequently prefers to dig into the style house’s documents.
- Rather than wearing her flow season or spic and span garments, Zendaya looks for buried treasures.
- For the previous evening’s NAACP occasion, vocalist entertainer Zendaya shook two similarly charming one of a kind looks.
- Zendaya originally strolled honorary pathway in a Versace couture outfit from the spring/summer 2002 assortment.
- Zendaya shook a strapless dark outfit that highlighted a remove bodice, misrepresented hips, and an organized skirt that included a lime green flare.
Zendaya in 2 vintage looks to the 2023 NAACP Awards
Zendaya brought the heat at the 2023 NAACP Image Awards over the weekend, where she rocked two different looks! Zendaya surprised people with her unique style.
The 26-year-old actress Zendaya walked the red carpet in a lime green and black Versace gown. That outfit was inspired by Shego from the Disney Channel classic Kim Possible.
Zendaya’s debut dress, which was previously part of the iconic brand’s spring/summer 2002 collection, featured a short train and slit, which was additionally complimented by the star’s bob haircut and dazzling diamond bracelets.
View this post on Instagram
Zendaya was again seen in a different outfit during the evening. Zendaya took to the stage to present one of the night’s awards.
Zendaya’s second outfit was a reworked version of a Prada spring/summer 1993 look, incorporating a star-accented bralette and matching white skirt with a cut-out waistband. The original look introduced on the runway also featured trousers, but Zendaya swapped them for a floor-length skirt. She wore coordinating white pointy pumps.
Zendaya shared some beautiful behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the evening on her Instagram, thanking designer Miuccia Prada for helping her recreate the look.
Zendaya wore her chocolate-brown bob in soft side-swept waves with plenty of volume. Her neutral makeup was also inspired by the ’90s and ’00s, done with a bronze smoky eye and a nude, heavily lined matte lip.
View this post on Instagram
Zendaya, 26, was nominated for two awards on the night, one for Entertainer of the Year and Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series for her work in Euphoria (both of which ended up going to Angela Bassett). The 2nd Annual NAACP Image Awards recognize people of colour in the arts, entertainment and culture.