Vanessa Hudgens is reportedly engaged to star baseball pro Cole Tucker. Spotted on a date in Los Angeles and sparked dating rumors in November 2020.
- Vanessa Hudgens is engaged to MLB Star Player Cole Tucker
- The couple was spotted on a date in Los Angeles.
- The couple first sparked dating rumors in November 2020.
- 2023 is a new beginning for Vanessa Hudgens and Cole Tucker.
- The “High School Musical” alum and baseball player are busy living after more than two years of dating,
- While the couple is yet to confirm the news.
- Hudgens shared an adorable photo of the pair on her Instagram
- captioned that picture “I would stop the world and melt with you.
- The couple had a romantic dinner outside under the stars.
- Vanessa was giddy with laughter. She was looking at Cole and couldn’t hold back her smile.
Vanessa Hudgens is reportedly engaged to star baseball pro Cole Tucker
Vanessa Hudgens is officially Cole Tucker’s bride-to-be. Vanessa Hudgens is engaged to High School Musical alum boyfriend Cole Tucker.
According to a report, the couple has got engaged by the end of 2022. Hudgens, 34, and Cole Tucker, 26, first sparked dating rumors in November 2020.
The couple was spotted holding hands in Los Angeles. The pair met on a Zoom meditation group call, and Hudgens later revealed that she took the first step in life.
Hudgens opened up about her new relationship on the May 2021 episode of The Du Barrymore Show. He says that I completely entered his DM and it was nice to meet you. That’s why I think there is no shame in taking the first step.
Couple stars in Jonathan Larson’s Tick, Tick… Boom! made her official red-carpet debut at the premiere for the big screen musical adaptation of
The 34-year-old actress was first linked with fiancé Cole, 26, in November 2020. He has put some pictures of his romance on his Instagram.
Taylor Lautner makes rare comment Comments about Ex Girlfriend Taylor Swift