Vanessa Hudgens encouraged fans to ‘only talk peace’ at the Oscars party. Vanessa Hudgens posted a story on Instagram. “I only talk about peace,” Vanessa Hudgens wrote in the caption of an Instagram post on Be on the Train. “Ok?” Vanessa Hudgens encourages fans to ‘only talk about peace’ with ex-boyfriend Austin Butler at an Oscars party
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler met at Sunday’s Oscars after-party.
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler dated from 2011 to 2020, each moving on to other partners.
- Vanessa Hudgens wants people to stop fixating on her awkward run-in with Austin Butler.
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler crossed paths at Vanity Fair’s Oscars after party on Sunday
- Vanessa Hudgens took a quick glance at Austin Butler before looking down at her phone and swiftly walking away.
- Austin Butler, for his part, appeared to be on his way once he walked.
- Vanessa Hudgens posted a story on her Instagram addressing the online conversation about Malala Yousafzai’s words during this year’s Oscars.
- “I only talk about peace,” Vanessa Hudgens wrote in the caption of an Instagram post on Be on the Train. “Ok?”
Vanessa Hudgens encourages fans to ‘only talk about peace’ with ex-boyfriend Austin Butler at an Oscars party
While the exes have been around for a long time — Vanessa Hudgens is engaged to Cole Tucker, and Austin Butler is dating Kaia Gerber — Austin Butler previously helped Vanessa Hudgens land the role of Elvis Presley in “Elvis.” has been credited.
Recalling how he landed the role during a roundtable interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Austin Butler mentioned a “friend” who encouraged him to find a way to play Presley in a film. Butler eventually confirmed that the “friend” was actually Vanessa Hudgens, whom he was dating at the time.
Austin Butler said that “I was looking at a Christmas light,” Butler explained. “There was an Elvis Christmas song on the radio, and me and a friend were together, and we were both singing along, and my friend looked at me and went, ‘He said you have to play Elvis.’ I immediately said, ‘Oh. , it’s such a long shot.'”
Austin Butler continued “Then a couple of weeks later, I was playing the piano,” and “I never really sang for any of my friends or anything. That special friend was there, and I played the piano.” He said, ‘I’m serious. You have to find out how you can get the rights to a song. Written story.
Austin Butler’s performance was well received by critics and earned Austin several awards, including a Golden Globe and a BAFTA. So, while the couple’s relationship didn’t last, reportedly due to work schedules and the “distance thing,” Vanessa Hudgens clearly made an impression on Butler, which she admitted to the Los Angeles Times.
Austin Butler said, “She had such a clairvoyant moment and so I really owe it to Vanessa for believing in me.”