Tia Mowry, 44, and Corey, 43, announced their separation six months ago and Tia Mowry has finalized their separation after 14 years of marriage before announce 6-month separation. There are two children Cree, and Cairo.
Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict finalize divorce after 14 years of marriage
- Tia Mowry has finalized her divorce from her husband after 14 years of marriage.
- Tia Mowry announced her separation from her husband seven months ago.
- Tia Mowry married Corey Hardikt in 2008. two children, an 11-year-old son, Cree, and a 4-year-old daughter, Cairo.
- The couple entered into a written agreement regarding property and their marriage or domestic partnership rights, according to court documents filed on April 21.
- TODAY will continue with the settlement the couple reached in an October court filing.
- It proposed that they share legal and physical custody of Cree and Cairo.
- According to legal documents, the couple requested an end to court control over spousal support.
- According to court documents, the couple filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences.
Last October, Tia Mowry shared a post on Instagram announcing the news of her divorce. Which shows the couple’s decision to maintain their friendship over time.
Mowry captioned the post, “I want to share Corey I have decided to go our separate ways. This decision is never an easy one and we will continue our friendship as co-parents for our children.”
Want to thank my friends and family and all the fans for all their love and support. We are going to start our own new chapter moving forward in our lives.
The papers were finalized in Los Angeles earlier this week, a day before the divorce.
On April 20, Mowry touched on her divorce in an Instagram post, sharing a picture with her two children, describing the “difficult few months of my life as a whole”. The past few months have been some of the most difficult of my life.” I have love for both of them and nothing else in which direction life is taking you.