Sophie Turner the 27-year-old Game of Thrones star, has been spotted in Paris. She was seen sharing a kiss with Peregrine “Perry” Pearson, a British aristocrat.
Sophie Turner’s Parisian Kiss with British Aristocrat Amid Divorce from Joe Jonas
- “Game of Thrones” actress Sophie Turner was seen in a romantic moment with British billionaire Peregrine Pearson.
- Who recently ended his relationship with Princess Maria-Olympia, granddaughter of King Charles.
- Shortly after her divorce from Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner, 27, was spotted kissing Peregrine Pearson, 29, in France.
- The photo of Sophie Turner and Peregrine Pearson kissing was published by The Sun on 31 October.
- The photo showed Sophie in a long black trench coat and matching loafers, wearing a red baseball cap.
- While Peregrine wore a long black coat. They shared a kiss near a car.
- Weekend Sophie and Peregrine attended the Rugby World Cup in England.
- Where he assisted in presenting the trophy. They were seen together and having a good time.
Joe Jonas, Sophie’s estranged husband, was busy with his music tour, including an October 29 concert where he hosted an onstage wedding for one of his band members percussionist Molly LoPresti.
Joe explained to viewers how they arranged the wedding moment, and revealed that Molly had expressed her desire to marry Nick, one of the Jonas Brothers.
According to the Daily Mail, Joe was also spotted taking his daughters Willa and Delphine out trick-or-treat on Halloween night.
Sophie and Joe’s divorce made headlines in September, surprising their fans. They had a brief custody dispute but eventually reached an interim agreement on their children’s custody in October.
Peregrine Pearson had previously been in a relationship with Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark, who is a model and the goddaughter of King Charles III.