On Tuesday, on The Kelly Clarkson Show, Trainor and her husband Daryl Sabara made a big reveal about the gender of their second child. Meghan Trainer is about to become a mother of two children.
Meghan Trainor reveals sex of baby No. 2 on The Kelly Clarkson Show
- Meghan Trainor reveals sex of baby No. 2
- Meghan Trainor announced she is expecting her second child on The Kelly Clarkson Show.
- Grammy winner Meghan Trainor has exciting news to share with her fans.
- Trainor appeared on The Kelly Clarkson Show on Tuesday to celebrate the release of her new book, Dear Future Mama.
- She made a big announcement during the show that she is going to be the mother of a boy.
- Meghan Trainor is already a mother to an adorable son Riley who is 2 years old.
- Meghan Trainor appeared on the show with husband Daryl Sabara.
- Meghan Trainor revealed the gender of her first child onstage on The Kelly Clarkson Show.
- Meghan Trainor had a heart-warming way of sharing the news of a second baby.
Rill made an appearance in the improved video on a screen behind her parents. Riley yelled at him it’s a boy. The boy raised his hands in the air after which the audience was very happy. The trainer couldn’t contain her joy and kept on holding her seat and clapping along with the audience.
Trainor opened up about her journey into motherhood. As she shared heart-warming moments from her life as a mom on her social media, Trainor expressed her love for son Riley and all the happiness he brings to her life. Trainor shared the news of the birth of her new baby boy, detailing the expansion of her family.