Kyle Richards Reveals body Transformation in 7 Months | Rumors abound about Kyle on social media. People have tried to take the shine off Kyle with comments about alleged Ozempic weight loss drug abuse.
- Kyle Richards reveals he’s been sober for 7 months amid body transformation.
- Kyle Richards got candid about his sobriety journey.
- Kyle Richards revealed that February 15 will mark seven months since he stopped drinking.
- During an Instagram Q&A session, Kyle Richards was asked if he misses drinking.
- Kyle Richards replied “The truth is I don’t miss alcohol at all”
- Do you remember the infamous Margaritas, a social media user asked.
- To which she often quipped on the Bravo reality show – “Kyle Richards” replied, “Until now, no…”
- Kyle Richards said he didn’t have a “time limit”. How long does she plan to stay sober?
- Kyle Richards shared that she won’t be drinking while filming Season 13 of “ROOBH”.
- Kyle Richards is almost 7 months sober amid body transformation
Kyle Richards Reveals body Transformation in 7 Months
Kyle is flourishing right now. Fans recently saw just how ripped she is on The Real Housewives. Kyle has always been a strong woman on camera and off. The fitness regimen behind Kyle becoming strong has geld impressively.
Rumors abound about Kyle on social media. People have tried to take the shine off Kyle with comments about alleged Ozempic weight loss drug abuse.
But rumor has it that “Kyle is working out really hard and has changed his diet and fitness routine.” Kyle Richards reveals on wellness tour that she is taking type 2 diabetes drug Ozempic to lose weight.
The Bravolebrity quickly shut down the rumors, with Kyle denying she was taking drugs or went under the knife.
Kyle says “I have never tried Ozempic and it is not plastic surgery either” commented a fan on Page Six’s Instagram post detailing his torn muscles.
Kyle said “I am always honest about what I do. She also said that there was a breast reduction last May.
Kyle told Page Six she was “appalled” by the allegations.
Kyle now is on a diet and she does two workouts these days. Kyle says, “I had never heard of it before when she accused me, but I had already lost weight by the time I heard about Ozempic.”
Kyle also shared details about her diet and exercise regimen which “includes working out for two hours every day”.
Kyle says I don’t eat bad, sugar, pizza, donuts, carbs. “So, I’d rather be a motivator than people making up stories about me.”