Kim Kardashian buys famous necklace worn by Prince Diana । Kim Kardashian is now the proud owner of a historic piece of Princess Diana’s fashion history । Attallah Cross necklace sold for nearly $200.000 at action Wednesday.
- Kim Kardashian buys necklace worn by Princess Diana
- Attallah Cross necklace at Auction a favored by Prince Diana.
- Kim Kardashian has a global auction house that coordinated the significant purchase.
- Attallah Cross necklace sold for nearly $200.000 at action Wednesday.
- Attallah Cross necklace a amethyst and diamond pendant was made in 1920s.
- Naim Attallah a former group chief executive of luxury jewelry company Asprey and Garrard owned 1980s.
- Attallah Cross necklace its diamonds are about 5.25 carats and overall.
- A Statement of necklace piece measures approximately 5.3 inches by 3.7 inches.
Kim Kardashian buys famous necklace worn by Prince Diana
Kim Kardashian buys famous Attallah Cross necklace worn by Princess Diana at auction. Kim Kardashian has put her money on the Atallah Cross necklace, a famous pendant worn by the late Diana, Princess of Wales. Kim Kardashian is now the proud owner of a historic piece of Princess Diana’s fashion history
This necklace was created in the 1920s by luxury jewelry designer Garrard and features an amethyst cross and circular-cut diamonds.
The Cross was first purchased from Garrard in the 1980s by businessman Naeem Attallah. The total diamond weight of this cross is approximately 5.25 carats.
Kim Kardashian has put her heart and mind completely into achieving the Atallah Cross. The Atallah cross was memorably worn by the royals in 1987. Princess Diana’s favorite necklace has been one of the messes, when the Atallah cross went up for sale at Sotheby’s in London on Wednesday.
Kim Kardashian did not attend the auction in person, but sent a representative to bid on her behalf. This auction from Kim Kardashian fetched as much as 3,000 mil.
Four bidders for Atallah Cross competed in the final five minutes of the sale. Kim Kardashian’s representative auctioned it off for £163,800.
Kim Kardashian then bought Princess Diana’s diamond necklace for $200K for the cross.