The K-pop group has walked the Cannes 2023 red carpet together. Espa became the first K-pop group to make a Big Cannes red carpet debut. The group wore stunning gowns for the Cannes red carpet.
K-pop group Aespa at Cannes walk the Red-Carpet
- K-pop girl group Aespa made their red-carpet debut at the Cannes Film Festival 2023.
- K-pop group wore stunning gowns that caught the attention of everyone present on the red carpet.
- Lo and behold, Aespa has arrived! The girl group has announced their Big Ears 2023 debut this year.
- The girl group of the K-pop girl group, all eyes are on these beauties.
- Aespa made its film debut at the Cannes Film Festival on 25 May.
- The girl group was previously spotted at a Chopard event, their big debut on the Cannes red carpet is even better.
- The girls of the K-pop girl group have our eyes set on their different styles of gowns.
NingNing picked a remarkable outfit that highlighted a full train and a short front. It’s the ideal combination of K-pop and Hollywood.
Giselle picked a striking dress with a darling neck area and pearl embellishments. She finished her look with articulation jewel hoops.
Winter wore a white outfit, it be on her stunning sapphire to let everyone’s eyes. What’s more, the star sounded just as costly as it sounds.
Vocalist Kareena settled on an extreme 123.24ct pear-molded rubellite outfit from Chopard’s honorary pathway assortment rubellite and precious stones neckband.
The K-pop gathering was clicked before the Stupendous Assembly room Louis Lumière, in front of the authority screening of The Pot-au-Feu. This is whenever a K-pop gathering first has strolled honorary pathway of Cannes 2023 together! Indeed, even big deal like BTS and Blackpink have not done this at the Cannes Film Celebration before.
Winter Radiates brilliantly with a white dress and Chopard Gems at the Cannes Film Celebration 2023