Joy-Anna’s husband Austin Forsyth has given birth to baby number 3. Duggar and Forsyth’s third child arrived on Friday, May 19. “Thank you so much specially all for your prayers…mama and baby are doing fine,” Duggar said.
Joy-Anna Duggar, Austin Forsyth welcome third baby
- American TV personality Joy-Anna has welcomed baby number 3 with her husband Austin Forsyth.
- Joy-Anna tied the knot with Forsyth in 2017. Jodie are parents to their adorable son Gideon, born in 2018, and 2-year-old daughter, Evelyn.
- She suffered a miscarriage in 2019 before Forsyth had her second child the following year.
- Joy-Anna Duggar has welcomed her newest addition to the family with husband, Austin Forsyth.
- Duggar and Forsyth, best known for appearing on the popular show “Counting On,” shared their joy and excitement with fans.
- Duggar took to her Instagram on Friday, May 19, to share the wonderful news.
- Duggar posted a photo of herself swaddling the newborn as Forsyth leaned over her with a smile.
- Duggar captioned the photos “She’s here! Thank you all for praying for us.. Mama and baby are doing fine.’
The duo took to social media to share their happiness, with many fans of the reality TV star pouring in congratulatory messages about the happiness.
The fan congratulated saying “Congratulations on the baby boy Praying for your new precious son.
Duggar and Forsyth experienced a very heartbreaking event in 2019 when Forsyth suffered a miscarriage five months into her pregnancy.
The reality star posted a picture of herself and husband in a hospital bed and wrote, “Though God has given us indescribable peace and comfort during this difficult time. Yes, it still hurts, and we cry tears of sorrow.” but we can trust in the Lord.”