Blake Lively turns redhead with her new hairdo for ‘It Ends with Us’ Blake Lively starred in the movie ‘It Ends with Us’ alongside Justin Baldoni.
Blake Lively transforms into a Red Hair for ‘It Ends with US’
- Blake Lively shows off her new look while filming the upcoming adaptation of Colleen Hoover’s It Ends with Us.
- Blake Lively was spotted with her new red hair transformation.
- Blake Lively, 35, will play Lily Bloom.
- Blake Lively is a redhead with Justin Baldoni.
- Will portray her love interest, Ryle Kincaid, in addition to serving as the film’s director.
- The actress is seen on set in New York City on Monday, May 15, 2023.
- The actress wore a bright fuchsia jacket over a pastel pink tee and a long brown dress.
- The brown dress has a plunging neckline while lively filmed this scene with Baldoni, via Entertainment Tonight.
- Lively’s half-sister Robin Lively was also seen on set as well. It was not clear whether she was supporting her sister or was there for a scene.
It Ends With was released in 2016 which became a cultural phenomenon on social media and is one of the bestselling print books of 2022. The novel made its name on the New York Times bestseller list for more than 90 weeks.
The story revolves around a girl named Lily who starts her life after college. She meets a doctor named Rayal, after which she vows to have “no girlfriend”. They both start falling for each other and things get serious.
It features Lily’s first love, Atlas, who reappears in her life and challenges their new relationship.
Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni both served as executive producers on the one of the best film.