Billie Eilish has been gaslighting about her body for years. Billie Eilish has spoken about some of the changes in her body and how she has had to endure pain due to a growth plate injury in her hip.Billie Eilish hated her body as a teen overcoming her painful diagnosis
- Billie Eilish felt a lot of ‘anger’ towards her body as a teenager
- Billie Eilish Has Been Gaslighting About Her Body For Years
- Why doesn’t Billie Eilish try to stay in people’s faces with her activism?
- Billie Eilish recently celebrated her 21st birthday
- Billie Eilish Accomplished More Before Hitting America’s Legal Shrub Drinking Age
- Billie Eilish opens up about her connection to her physical health and environmental activism
- Billie Eilish talks about her anger over a growth plate injury in her hip
- This is why Billie Eilish had to walk away from her passion for music
- Billie Eilish revealed that the injury came right after her breakout single “Ocean Eyes”,
Billie Eilish hated her body as a teen overcoming her painful diagnosis
Billie Eilish opens up about her complicated feelings about her changing body. Billie Eilish explained some of the complications in her first video cover. In which I talked about my relationship with my body and what I had to do to work through negativity.
Billie Eilish said years of injuries had left her in immense pain and disgust towards her body.
Billie Eilish said that the injury to the growth plate broke my dreams and passion. This injury happened at the age of 13 years.
Billie Eilish says she was injured right after making “Ocean Eyes” so the music took the place of the dance.