Anitta signed with Universal’s Republic Records after parting ways with Warner Music. Anitta and Warner said in a joint statement that “they are going their separate ways”.
Anitta Signs With Universal’s Republic Records After Warner Split
- Anitta signed with Universal’s Republic Records following her split from Warner.
- Anitta has signed a landmark deal with Universal’s Republic Records.
- On April 4, the superstar and Warner issued a joint statement “preparing to go their separate ways”.
- Anitta’s Instagram post read “We have agreed to go our separate ways.”
- Anitta thanks the Warner Music team for their support.
- Warner Music team has also wished Anita all the best for her future endeavours.
- Anitta has released a total of six albums through Warner Music, including 2022’s LP Version of Me.
- Anitta received a Best New Artist Grammy nomination and the award for Favorite Female Latin Artist at last year’s American Music Awards.
Anitta expressed her frustration with her contract in a tweet thread last month, saying she would “auction” her organs to get out of it.
Anitta replied to a fan that she should have read the contract closely before signing “if I had to pay the fine, I would have already auctioned my organs no matter how much it cost”
He continued further “You are young, you don’t know anything, you have to pay close attention to what you have signed, if you don’t remember, you can pay for your mistake for the rest of your life.”
According to the source, she will be working closely with Universal Music Latin America and Iberian Peninsula CEO Jesús López and Universal Music Group Brazil President Paulo Lima. Anitta’s new home includes artists such as Taylor Swift, The Weeknd and Ariana Grande.